2007年10月18日 星期四

20071018 Dandy Boy


You came to me like a shinny star,
with the big smile on your face, listening to your i-pod.
Walking and dancing like no one around,
oh baby come on, come tear me apart.

I put on my thong, I wanna be your slut,
will you take off all my clothes and have a body shot?
Oh my god why here getting so hot?
I think I need to drink more tequila.

Mm, uh-uh, oh baby can you give a little
Ohh-la-la, taking off your prada at my balcony,
Make some love, I’m the best boy you ever seem in your life,
Uh-uh, leave the money on the table, honey.

Oh dandy boy, tonite I wanna be bad.
Oh my dandy boy, you know I ain’t a good boy.

I take off my pants and now I am your slut,
but you can only watch, there’s no way you can touch.
Oh my god what is that getting so hard?
I think we need to get more Viagra.

Mm, uh-uh, oh baby come on give me a little
Ohh-la-la, let me be your beautiful dance whore
And make some love, do you got some cream for me do the facial work
Uh-uh, leave the money on my booty, honey.

Oh dandy boy, tonite I wanna be bad.
Oh my dandy boy, you know I ain’t a good boy.

I can take you to the heaven,
and if you want to, come share with my pleasure


Oh, my dandy boy.

沒有留言: