2008年1月23日 星期三

R.I.P Heath.

The Maker Makes by Rufus Wainwright
(from O.S.T "Brokeback Mountain")


One more chain I break,
to get me closer to you.
One more chain does the maker makes,
to keep me from bustin' through.

One more notch I scratch,
to keep me thinkin' of you.
One more notch does the maker makes,
upon my face so blue.

Get along little doggies, get along little doggies.

One more smile I fake,
I try my best to be glad.
One more smile does the maker makes,
because he knows I'm sad.

Oh Lord, how I know?
Oh Lord, how I see?
That only can the maker makes,
a happy man of me.

Get along little doggies, get along little doggies.

Get along.




(I Heart You forever and ever, Heath.)

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.