2007年8月6日 星期一

20070806 daily updated.


New York, New York. I want to be a part of it, big apple.

Yes, I have graduated already and just find out I don't need to do the stupid military thing in my country by my heart condition. Well, I can say, life is turning too good than what I imagined but now I'm getting very emotional and nervous now.

Moving to New York city always is the dream of my life, and I know it's going to be tough and hard. But I have tried so hard after I graduated, I still can't find the way I can staying there legal without getting a citizenship or green card. Like what I just said. it's gotta be tough. Even though my first New York experience is not really good, but I don't know, I just like the atmosphere there and I know if I can make it to big apple, then I can make it almost everywhere I want.

But anyway, yes, job haunting is not fun though, especially in Taiwan. From the TV news and what my father always says, most of people feel pretty disappoint and worry about the future of our country. Apparently, our president (which one I was support him before but now I just realize how dumb I was) didn't do the good job. Everything is getting really expensive here, not only oils, our food or anything are necessary for our life is getting really really rediculous expensive, but our payment getting lower and our duty getting heavier as well. At first I though it just a problem between the dream and reality, but now I guess not only these shits, there might be more stuff behind this to cause this shitty situation happened. Well, if I have money, of course I wanna move out from this country and take my family fly away, but another problem coming out which one is: the rich people getting richer but the poor people getting poorer. And why?

I don't know, I just feel like everything is turning unfair these days. It's not about jealousy, it's just ......unfair. And the media supposed to be make people getting positive not just tell us something like the celebrities' rumors or their fashion sense...... blah blah blah. Don't you think? I guess we're in the same though, but let's ask to ourself a question now: if you got a newspaper without anything about Paris Hilton and Linsay Lohan or Britney Spears, will you still interests in this newspaper or just throw it away?

I don't know, I think some rumors can be fun to discuss with your friend when you guys having a coffer enough, but not let it come in to our life like full time job. I guess now I just will keep it away and find a balance between my dream and reality. Race you to the bottom!!

沒有留言: