God. I never need you so much like this than before.
I guess something just gone, and of course I wanna fix it but it will never work out anymore. Like the thing I screwed up or someone I don't talk with them anymore.....or something like that. I miss the feeling of happy so much now. No, I mean SATISFY and SIMPLE. I wish I can pretend there was nothing happen before I fucked, but it's impossible to get a chance like that at all.
How pathetic.
I just find out I lost my passion, the passion which I used to have doing anything I want. Like "I want it too bad so I'm going to get it", not "I GUESS I'm going to get it". Know what I mean? But when can I stop analysing? I mean it's always good to think about the bad result before you going to start work on something. But I don't need it now. I need to find the human nature to get my passion back.
Damn, another craps again. Ok, I'm going to shut myself now.

1 則留言:
張貼留言