2007年8月16日 星期四

20070816 All the good in this life.


All the good in this life by Garbage


Once, when I was a girl,
I couldn't given you a ride for your money.
Oh, but how time have changed,
although you do look cute in those red cowboy boots.
No, you don't mess around,
but you're just a kid, you don't know what it takes.

No one can stop you now,
anymore they call tell the wind not to blow.
Who's going to run you now?
With the rider in the dirt back on estelin turf.
I can't tell you what to do,
you're free as a bird go do what you got to do.

Don't you worry boy, life will come and find you.
You gonna blow their mind, show them all the thing or two.
Don't you worry boy, life will come and find you,
You gonna blow their mind, show them all the thing or two.

All the good in this life, wish for yourself.
All the good in this life, wish for yourself.
All the good in this life, wish for yourself.

All the good in this life, wish for yourself.

沒有留言: