You know what? This is how the world looks like-FRAGILE.I'm not being disappointed or something, I'm just telling the truth. I feel like I always need to take care of other people or try to give them some favor, but I never think about myself-where I'm going in future or something like...... my life. Seriously, I'm that kind of person who can give anyone I lover everything, but here's the question, are they the same kind of people like me?
Hell yes, of course not. Have you ever hear the chinese proverb, "Don't put your hot face on their cold arse." ? That's exactly what I'm feeling now.
I wish I can keep my innocence until the day I die, but it seems doesn't work. Something just gone and killed you already, and there's no way in hell you can take it back. Is that cruel? Yay, a little; but is that necessary? Well, I don't think so.
That's why I said this world is fragile, not delicate. Well, apparently we're hurting our mother of nature now so is it still beautiful or pretty? Facing the truth, nothing you can left but only lost everything you had. And that is the truth, the god damn fucking truth.
I'm not going to wasting my time on someone not important to me anymore. I'm wishing for myself and SCREW YOU, COLD ARSES!!

沒有留言:
張貼留言